2016 was amazing and so will 2017 too:
- I will conquer and lord over my lawn.
- The Mets will knock the Cubs out of the playoffs and win the World Series.
- Take up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Read books.
- Teach CJ to ride his bike.
- The New York Giants will knock the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs and will beat the New England Patriots to win it all at Super Bowl LI.
- Eradicate all asian tiger mosquitos around my house.
- Lose 10 pounds [I really think I can do this].
- CJ will rock climb at Brooklyn Boulders Queensbridge.
- Build a shed.
- Enjoy Alien: Covenant and Blade Runner 2049.
- Go on four real dates with my wife.
- Sleep more.
- No plumbing issues.
I snaked this humongous ball of tree roots from my drain pipe. It was twice the size of my fist.
Diggerland is overrated.
Raking is no joke. I must have raked at least 20 bags worth of leaves since November.
2017…please don’t go too fast.