Where’d it go?
I really haven’t given it much thought as to what I am most looking forward to in 2016. I think I’m coming to the realization that I’m getting old(er), more tired, and more patient (or less enthused) by what I used to find exciting back in the day. Or maybe I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m a father of two kids that deserve much of my attention and so I must come to terms with and let go of desires that I simply cannot experience much anymore. In any case, I’ll try to keep my list as exciting as fireworks on the 4th of July during the day, lol!
- Mets win the World Series [Out of my control and totally not going to happen, but whatever].
- Devour a turkey leg and soak up everything else Disney World has to offer.
- Watch Batman v. Superman, Captain America: Civil War, Star Trek: Beyond, and Deadpool at the movies.
Go paintballing[It’s just not going to happen, nope].
- Take a break from softball [Sadly, I actually think that won’t be so difficult].
- Sleep more.
- Enjoy my sister’s wedding.
- Teach CJ to ride his bike.
- Go on
onetwo dates with my wife.
- Go to three Mets games.
- Read a book, any book.
- Teach CJ to read.
I guess that’s it for now. Nothing too lofty I don’t think.