My goals to achieve for 2014:
- Go paintballing at least once.
- Finish reading Give Them Grace.
- Not get sick next winter.
- Lose 15 pounds.
- Read the Bible at least four times a week.
- Watch the new Godzilla movie at the Fresh Meadows theater.
- Finish my half-marathon in under three hours.
- Achieve a regents passing passing rate higher than last year’s 65%.
- Go to the New York Comic-Con with Terence and Alan again.
- Adhere to 1 Timothy 3.
- Be a better father than I was last year.
- Love my children and serve my wife with all my heart and soul.
- Play Munchkin and Resistance.
- Get a PS3 (or PS4) 🙂
- Win the Peter Ong Fantasy Football League.
I can’t really think of anything extreme or mind-blowing. I suppose I’ve done a lot in life and I’m content on being content.