I most likely will not be able to accomplish nearly half of what I want to do, but with my 75% success rate for 2012, it just may be possible to achieve more than a few of my goals.
- Lose the 10-13 pounds that I gained since losing 30 pounds in 2012
- Achieve at least a 50% geometry regents passing rate
- Have CJ talking and writing like Abraham Lincoln and drawing like Bob Ross
- Watch Man of Steel in the theater…twice!
- Go on our second family vacation that one-ups our Philly 2012 horror trip
- Win the second annual Living Faith Softball Tournament
- Start and finish Batman: Arkham City
- Catch up on Naruto Shippuden
- Go to a Mets game
- Go to a Yankees game
- Finish Tim Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage
- Read the Bible
- More Luke’s Lobster
- Be more gracious
I’m sure I have more goals hidden away in my cranium, but this will suffice for now. I actually think I can get a 100 on this exam. There doesn’t seem to be anything that’s too out of reach. We shall see soon enough.