- Jesus and the Gospel: My entire life and all that encompasses it is a pure act of divine and redemptive grace.
- My Wife: The most beautiful woman…ever! She is nearly grace incarnate.
- My Son: The cutest kid…ever…seriously. I never thought I would be able to love a kid so much, but man, he’s really cute.
- My Family: Their love and support is immeasurable and invaluable. We wouldn’t be where we are today without them.
- My Church Community: To worship and serve alongside such a great family of believers is extremely encouraging and convicting.
- My Job: Being able to teach, grow, and develop the lives of young adults is simply an honor and privilege that I have not earned.
- My Health: I have nothing to worry about, although my 20/10 vision has long faded away and my current 20/20 vision is deteriorating as well. Hello 20/30?
Love them spicy cajun Popeyes turkey and homemade sweet potatoes.